Wednesday, May 9, 2012

New Post, Moving, Organization, Some Rambling

So it is official. I will be moving the second week of June. Barely the second week. I am looking at the 5th right now. I have a whole bunch of people coming in for moving estimates. I spent the WHOLE day today researching moving companies. What an eye opening experience.

At first I said I was going to pack the dungeon last but I changed my mind.  I'm going to pack up all of my stuff that I won't be using until after moving. I'm leaving a little out for some cards and such but then I am going to stamp some images and stick to coloring for a little while, while I wait for moving day.  I haven't been hauling, okay a little, but I'm actually disappointed in myself for losing will power. Well now that we are going to be in about a $1M yes that's ONE MILLION in debt due to two mortgages (Thanks Bush AND Obamad, apparently you both suck) I won't be spending a dime on anything I can't eat or at least my kids can't eat.  I would get a job but realistically I've been out of the workforce for over 10 years. I don't even know what I would do at this point that would allow me to make enough money to put my children in daycare.  It's just cheaper to keep them at home and the park is free and we can WALK to it!!! Right now I can barely walk up and down my driveway to get the mail without fear of a wild animal attack or just plain exhaustion (okay I'm not that lazy and out of shape)

The good thing is that I get a whole new chance to reorganize and decorate.  How much fun is that. I plan on filming (like I'm Scorcese or something) a bunch of videos showing my disaster now, how I pack, the new space and how I would like to set up and my organization process along the way until it's completed. Do you think that might be too boring?  Well I can't haul and I have to set up before I can create so it's all I've got right now LOL.  I will be disabling the LIKE/DISLIKE voting on my channel and make the haters have to type out a chicken anonymous comment and make the extra effort just to be a jerk - them being the jerk not me, uh err....

So please, my wonderful friends, cross your fingers, send out good selling vibes, send good Karma, prayers, thoughts, sacrifice a goat (okay let's not do that) what ever you have to do to help me sell my house. The move is not stressful at all, I'm actually looking forward to packing. The money situation is VERY stressful and I'm sure most of you if not all can understand. And yes I will celebrate the selling of this house with one very large haul! LOL

4 comments:

Tracy said...

I will sacrifice a chicken for you...well we are having it for supper tomorrow, and I'm really not the one who is going to be killing it, but the thought is there ;)

I am looking forward to those videos. I would watch you wash walls....okay now that sounds stalkerish, lol.

Good luck on the sale of your house, hope it comes real soon.
You can only be without peanut butter M&Ms for so long you know, lol.
So happy to see a new post from you :)

PEA said...

well I will sacrifice the ants that are trying to invade my home. UGH.
Congrats on the move and yes, that would be awesome. Honey pack it yourself and get a pod or two. The best way and no snoopers and thieves. I have had several friends do it this way. Best of the best. I hear. I pray the house sells for ya. big hugs,Pea

PEA said...

I can't wait to see the new room! YAY!!!!! so excited. lol now to stalk you all day tomorrow. LOL
Hugs,Pea

PEA said...

I can't wait to see the new room! YAY!!!!! so excited. lol now to stalk you all day tomorrow. LOL
Hugs,Pea